I would like to publicly thank ByJane and Nanny Goats in Panties because in the same week they both bestowed the Arte Y Pico Award on Twenty Four At Heart. I am very grateful for the honor. This is an award given to blogs in honor of their style and substance. (I’d like all of my regular readers to please stop laughing now.)
I would go on and on about it’s beauty if I could.
I was all set to put the award in my trophy case and head out for some champagne to celebrate when I heard this award arrives with some rules attached. They are as follows:
1. You must choose 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogging community, regardless of language.
2. You must publish the name of each award-winning author as well as link to his or her blog.
3. Each award-winner must post a picture of the award and link back to the blog that has given the award.
4. Both the giver and the recipient of the award must link back to the Arte y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. You must post these rules.
Not wanting to break a single rule, lest someone come and take my
ugly award away, I have tried to follow each rule to the letter.
Having put much thought into the matter, I have chosen the following five blogs to carry on the Arte Y Pico award:
Undomestic Diva – very, very funny blog … Also, my niece. Can you spell N-E-P-O-T-I-S-M?
The Wind In Your Vagina – gives creativity a whole new meaning!
Miss Britt – witty, very funny, and truly a nice person!
Blogs #4 and #5 were chosen, published, and linked to, but have now been removed. They have chosen to refuse the Arte y Pico award on moral grounds. I completely respect their choice to do so.
Nanny Goats and ByJane, thank you both again – I am doubly honored.