The Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery is having a Plastic Surgery Party in Huntington Beach on Thursday, March 11th, from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. Because I have friends in high places, the center is allowing me to invite YOU, both my male and female readers, to attend this amazing event!
I know my far away readers won't be able to attend. You will, however, get to read all about the party right here on Twenty Four At Heart.
Not only that, the Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery is also offering some special deals for Twenty Four At Heart readers whether they are able to attend the party or not. What kind of deals? Well, you'll have to read a little further to find out.
I'm so excited to tell you what this party entails! I've decided to break it down in a list of expectations for you.
What To Expect at This Free Event:
1. Scrumptious nibbles, treats and champagne. This "event" is basically just a very fun, nice, party. And no, you do not have to get super dressy for it, but coming like a slob would not be appropriate either.
2. A "goody" bag for all attendees. (I've had a sneak preview and I think you'll like it!)
4. Some fabulous prizes will be raffled off including: An Obagi Blue Peel (valued at $1,200), a facial by Innovative Skincare (valued at $150), Latisse (FDA approved eyelash lengthener and thickener), iS Clinical Products ($200 value), and a Vitamedica Gift Basket (valued at $100). Oh, how I hope I WIN something!
5. An opportunity to learn about the latest and greatest in the world of plastic surgery.
6. Some fun people-watching. You'd be amazed at the great stories some of the guests will be willing to share after having a glass or two of champagne!
7. And oh yes, a chance to spend some time with me! (I'll try to be on good behavior, but you just never know with me, do you? At the last Plastic Surgery Party I *might* have played catch with a breast implant. I do not recommend you do that!)
What NOT to Expect at This Event:
1. Do not expect to get in if you don't RSVP. You MUST call (714) 902-1100 and let them know you will be attending. Space is limited, so if you're interested please don't postpone giving them a call. (Also, let them know you're one of my readers when you RSVP.) Yes, you may bring friends with you as long as you RSVP for the total number of guests.
2. Do not expect to see anyone getting plastic surgery at the party – not even Botox injections. There won't be any procedures taking place that night.
3. Do not expect anyone to try and "sell" you anything or try to convince you that you need plastic surgery. Dr. Nichter and Dr. Horowitz are professionals, and so is their staff. Yes, you may ask THEM questions if you want …. No, they will not point out your muffin top to you. (I know this, because I've been to parties with them and they've never once told me I need a body lift and I DO!!!)
4. Do not expect either of the doctors to have the time to give you a full consultation right there in the middle of the party. They're both more than happy to answer questions, but if you'd really like to discuss your crows feet, sagging chin, baby-belly and wobbly thighs all in one conversation, you'll need to make an appointment for a consultation. There will be a lot of guests wanting to mingle with the docs and it wouldn't be fair to the other guests if they spent the entire evening only with you.
5. Do not expect a pair of Bionic Nipples in your Goody Bag.
Special Offer for Twenty Four At Heart Readers:
Don't ever say I haven't been looking out for my reader's best interests!
The Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery is offering the following to all Twenty Four At Heart readers:
A 10% discount on any surgeries scheduled with their office for the 6 month period running from the March 11th event until September 11, 2010.
A 10% discount on any injectables (botox, sculptra, etc.) scheduled with their office for the 3 month period running from the March 11th event until June 11, 2010.
What do you need to do to get the above discount?
You need to tell them you are one of my readers when you book the appointment. That's all!
(And no, I'm not making any money, whatsoever, off of this!)
Details, Details, Details!
The Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery is located at 7677 Center Ave., Suite 401, Huntington Beach, CA 92647. Their phone number, again, is (714) 902-1100. You must call and let them know if you plan to attend!
I am SO looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible. I hope you can join me. Thank you again, to Dr. Horowitz and Dr. Nichter for extending this invitation (and the discounts!) to my readers.
© Twenty Four At Heart