** The winner of the Stella & Dot jewelry tote is Sandra with comment #29 **
As a total surprise, Skinsations Spa asked me to use my fancy-dancy software program to pick one more winner for the LeAine Dehmer Clinical Skincare Starter Kit. That's right, they decided to give out one more kit valued at $199! The winner is Maura with comment #21.
Wow – around $500 worth of stuff was given away this week and that doesn't include the spa and skincare product discounts made available to my readers.
In other news – a lot has been happening while I've been busy with the giveaways.
Here's a quick, end of the week, summary. I'll fill you in with more details on some of these items next week:
• I was reprogrammed by Romeo last Monday and I now have THREE programs to choose from in my bionic arm. Just call me Cyborg!
• I'm feeling better with each passing day – thank you to those of you who have inquired.
• I totally, completely, humiliated myself this week and it might have something to do with Romeo. I know you're shocked.
• I ordered photo holiday cards this year and now I glance at them every day, but I haven't addressed a single one.
• I received my doc's permission to begin using my DSLR (big) camera again! I'm SO excited, but my arm is weak from the surgery and down time. I'll have to slowly build back up to using my heavier lenses. Hopefully I'll get some photo time this weekend!
• We picked out our Christmas tree. It's about 12 feet tall and will be delivered tonight. I'll try to get some photos once we get it decorated.
• I feel very fat after all these weeks on prednisone and I can't wait to get off The Drug From Hell. (Zillions of side effects, anyone?) Not much longer ….
• I do not want to hear how you've already baked dozens of cookies, addressed holiday cards, finished all your gift shopping, decorated your house inside and out, and celebrated Chanukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa (and every other holiday) to perfection.
• However, I will listen to you talk about all of the above if you come do all those things for me too!
© Twenty Four At Heart