There is *someone* who keeps leaving spam comments on Twenty Four At Heart. He's made his rounds through the blogosphere, leaving the identical comment on blog, after blog, after blog. I'm not sure if he's skipped a single author of a blog anywhere in the universe. He doesn't care if the blog author is male or female.
Mr. Troll has made at least three stops here, each time leaving his signature comment touting the reasons why American men should boycott American women.
Oh, and there was also the time he came by "screaming" (all caps!) obscenities at everyone who was making fun of him in my comments section.
(By the way, you – my wonderful readers, wrote some hilarious responses to him!)
The best thing to do when a "troll" seeks attention is to ignore him. I've deleted his comments as soon as I've seem them. I've also blocked his IP address, but he keeps coming back with new ones.
He got me really thinking with his comment. I very quickly realized American women should actually be the ones to boycott American men.
By just changing a few words in Mr. Troll's comment I arrived at the following:
• I am an American woman, and I have decided to boycott American men. In a nutshell, American men are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, they don’t know how to cook or clean, and want you to have their children. (Oftentimes, ruining your vagina in the process!) Therefore, what intelligent woman would want to get involved with American men? American men are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American men is utterly disgusting, to say the least. American men are inferior to foreign men (especially in bed), and American women should boycott American men, and date/marry only foreign men. BOYCOTT AMERICAN MEN! •
In addition, I'd like to add the following …
• Despite scientific evidence to the contrary, there can be no doubt American men DO have periods. The moodiness, the irritability, the anxiety, the overeating, the angry outbursts, the beer-belly-bloating … shit, who needs that?
• American men go through manopause. In America, it's called a mid-life crisis and it's frequently accompanied by the purchase of a sports car and a much younger woman. (And yes, the younger women are "purchased" through gifts, etc. You don't really think a young'un is interested in Mr. Middle Aged Man for himself, do you?)
• American men work too much and their entire identity is wrapped up in their jobs.
• American men sit on couches watching ESPN for most of their lives.
• American men want their wife to be their maid, mother, nurse, chef, laundress, and sex tigress all on a moment's notice. Don't, however, expect them to reciprocate unless you want to be accused of nagging or (gasp!) being a bitch.
• American men consider their belches, and particularly their farts, to be an art form.
I'm sure you have some thoughts of your own to add.
© Twenty Four At Heart