* I will be hosting a photo giveaway tomorrow, make sure to stop by! *
My guests left on a redeye out of LAX last night. (Translation: I was up very, very, late seeing them off.)
I was expecting a well known blogger to be staying with me today, giving me one additional day of playing hostess, but plans changed and I'm now (sadly) famous blogger-less.
With all the guest commotion, I haven't had much writing time so I thought I'd give you a brief update on what I've been doing.
• Spending way too much time on L.A. freeways.
• Eating too much, drinking too much, getting too little sleep.
• Logging several miles of walking/hiking in an effort to counter all of the above.
• Snapping iPhone photos in my front yard:
• Drinking a lot of Jasmine Oolong iced tea, which I might be addicted to.
• Taking a few photos with my "real" camera.
• Driving baseball carpool. Baseball carpool involves hours upon hours in the car with smelly teenage baseball players who tell inappropriate jokes and then laugh uproariously.
• Helping PR make SIX posters for school. It took HOURS of my weekend. (Seriously!)
• Booking a family trip to Hawaii for this upcoming summer. Briefcase insisted on the trip, and I was *forced* to go along with his wishes. I might have added a couple extra days when I made the reservation. (Shhhhhhhhh!)
• Omigod Hawaii – that means BATHING SUIT TIME!
• Noticing funky, unusual, cloud formations in the early mornings.
Now that my guests are gone, I'm gearing up to photograph a high school baseball tournament. There are, I think, seven games in the next nine day period. I may have to skip photographing a few of them because even the thought of all those hours of photography makes me cringe in pain. Baseball requires a BIG, HEAVY lens and the games usually run 2-3 hours long.. My monopod has helped my arm a lot, but there are limits to what I can handle pain-wise.
OK, this is the most boring post ever. I'm sorry – I'm exhausted!
I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully refreshed, and with a great giveaway.
© Twenty Four At Heart