Wow, I’ve really overbooked myself lately.
I should know better, but apparently I don’t.
(I think I’m having time management problems with physical therapy back in my life three days each week.)
Also, as much fun as I’ve had –
Being out of town for three days (four if you include yesterday), really put me behind in so many ways.
Rusack Vineyards – taken from inside the tasting room.
Friday seems like a great day for some random follow-up, so here goes:
• Thank you for all the visits/purchases from my new photo site. You’re awesome. I do, randomly, take photos off that site as I put new ones up. Let me know if you’re looking for one of your favorites and I’ll make sure it’s available.
• My new/old phone rings very LOUDLY. Apparently, in the 1950’s, people really wanted to hear their phone ring.
• Due to accidents and L.A. traffic – it took me two hours to drive up to Culver City to meet my friend, Neil, yesterday. Ugh! (About an hour would have been “normal.”)
• Due to my own stupidity (I stayed up in L.A. until evening rush hour), it took me three hours to get home at the end of the day.
• Lucy (my new car) would NOT stop talking yesterday. I need to find her “silence” button. Other than her (at times) over-chattiness, I’m really enjoying her.
• Yes, I still have pain even though I’m taking Moxxor. (It’s just less pain. How much pain is determined by how hard The Neanderthal beats me.)
• I’m taking FOUR Moxxor pills a day because my body is effed up beyond belief. Two pills would be a typical dose for a “normal” person. (People have emailed asking me – that’s why I’m including this info.)
• It’s been summer-ish weather here lately, and I love it. (I know we really, really, need rain – but I love sunshine!)
• A very suspicious woman decided I was “up to no good” with my camera yesterday. I wanted to inform her she was making herself into blog fodder, but I resisited the urge. Blog post coming soon!
• Just because I was in a random closet with my camera does not mean I was “up to no good.” Anyone could accidentally find themselves in a random closet with a camera. It happens.
• I stuck my foot in my mouth about five times this week. One of those times was really bad – even for me. It might have involved spouses being with spouses they weren’t supposed to be with. Oops!
• If you’re a PR person, and you pitch me I will probably not respond. I get 20-50 pitches a day. I have no idea why I get so many of them, but I can’t possibly read/respond to them all.
• If you’re a PR person and you’re good, and on top of your game, it’s possible to catch my attention. It’s happened.
• If you’re a PR person and you email me, “Dear XXXX,” and XXXX is not my name – but instead, the name of a local blogger I can’t stand – I will instantly hit delete. Fail!
• I maybe shouldn’t have commented, this week, about OC women with “huge, plastic tits” to a woman with huge, plastic, tits. She was miffed!
• Not enough people have a sense of humor in this world.
• I want to see my first firefly – we don’t have them here. It’s on my bucket list. Where should I go – and when?