A lot of things have been capturing my interest lately.
Some of these things, I haven’t had time to fully research and/or enjoy since my two oldest kids are hanging around here for about one more week.
(Have I mentioned I LOVE my kids, but this has been the longest “holiday” season ever? What is a “normal routine?” I really have no idea anymore.)
- Canon’s announcement of the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X camera. Way out of my price range – the features on this camera make me drool. It’s my dream camera.
- Kauai – I’m trying to find time to plan a photography expedition to Kauai. The very thought of my (still unplanned) trip thrills me!
- Moxxor– Okay, this is a weird one. I’ll do a separate post on Moxxor soon, but I’m starting to believe this is a (my?) miracle drug/food.
- Wine – I’ll be touring a few Central Coast wineries in the next few weeks, weather permitting. Did you ever see Sideways?
- Lightroom 4 (beta) – The new beta additon of LR4 is out, and it’s free. I’m liking the improvements a lot. Here’s the first shot I tried editing in LR4:Geranium photo
- Butt Rub – Yes, I said Butt Rub. Butt Rub arrived as a Christmas gift, and my family loves it on chicken, fish – you name it! (Warning – it’s on the spicy side.)
- Lucy, my new car. She’s so smart and she’s making it fun to drive – even when there’s traffic. (Remind me I said that next time I go to L.A., okay?)
- The extremely hot personal trainer who works at the same location as The Neanderthal. He’s possibly the most perfect male specimen ever invented. (Not that I noticed!)
- The photography community on Google +. Damn, there are a lot of talented, creative, inspiring, people in this world.
- Mucinex D Maximum Strength (the kind behind the counter – you have to ask the pharmacist for it). Five boxes of kleenex later … I’ve found something that actually works for The Grime I’ve been battling lately.
Okay – it’s your turn!
Can you name something you’re digging lately?
P.S. This was an unsponsored post – I wasn’t compensated in any way for mentioning the products/places/hot people I chose to mention.