Apparently, thirty bucks on a MiFi buys about ten minutes of Internet time.
So – I’ll be very brief with my posts until I get home.
(Also, I’m seeing your comments via my phone but I may not respond to them until I have better Internet access. My apologies!)
My parents have quite a few acres of land here in AbsolutelyNowhere, Oregon.
I love the forest areas especially.
Today, I thought I’d share with you a photo of a portion of their backyard:
It’s no wonder so many deer call this place home.
(I saw more deer babies yesterday. They’re everywhere. The fawns are SO cute!)
I also encountered a not-so-cute-but-harmless snake.
It rained pretty much all day yesterday so I spent my time:
• Spending another hour-plus dealing with the biggest United Airlines screw-up in the recorded history of any airline.
• Talking to my web designers and apologizing for the fact I’m now the one causing a delay with my site redesign.
* Reading The Other Boleyn Girl. (I’ll come back and link to it whenever I have Internet again!)
• Walking through the forest in the rain.
• Talking to several deer who looked at me quizzically, but seemed to know I’m nothing to be afraid of.
• Asking a wild turkey if he’d make a good dinner. (He looked at me and gobbled. I think that means YES.)
My two minutes of Internet time is up … more as soon/if I’m able ….!