I’ll be giving away a variety of photography-related things on my photography page/blog this week.
You can click on the “Photography” tab each day in my navigation bar to see what’s new,
And/or you can subscribe to my photography feed.
Hint: Today I’m giving away YOUR CHOICE of one of my gallery prints in a high gloss 8 x 12 float mounted METAL PRINT (valued at over $270)!
I apologize in advance, I’m not myself today ….
Do you ever have days/weeks when you feel like you’re getting bombarded with STUFF?
My head is swirling right now.
I hope you don’t mind if I jot down some of the randomness streaming through my brain -
Sometimes it helps just to write it out.
• I’m fasting for today’s CAT scan. It seems archaic to have to fast for a CAT scan. Isn’t modern technology better than that? (I can’t have an MRI because I have too much metal in my body.)
• I’ve been instructed to drink 32 ounces of water an hour before the CAT scan and not pee.
• Clearly, the radiologist doesn’t understand I’ve given birth to three kids. I’m absolutely incapable of doing that.
• I think I was incapable of that even before I gave birth to three children.
• I wonder how long it takes to get the results of a CAT scan??
• I’m supposed to fly to the east coast and back in the next week??
• Have you ever tried to do something nice for the world and been shocked when someone views it with suspicion?
• Yes, I am naive.
• Self driving cars are now legal in California. A Google Car would not have run a stop sign and hit me.
• Self driving cars pay more attention to what they’re doing than most human drivers do.
• Fresh rosemary from the garden makes the most wonderful smelling roast chicken.
• Dr. Painless brought up the concept of further arm/shoulder surgeries yesterday. It freaked me out.
• A lot.
• Of course, I rejected the idea. I am d-o-n-e with surgeries.
• I can’t un-hear his words though. In fact, his words insist on repeating themselves inside my head, over and over again.
• The mere suggestion sent me reeling.
• I’m having a lot of medical anxiety this week.
• Again, I apologize.
• Hopefully, I’ll be more “together” tomorrow once the #$%&@ CAT scan is behind me.