Wow – what a week I’ve had.
• I’ve been asked to be on an advisory committee of a local business. On Tuesday night they took me out to a wonderful dinner. It was a great night out.
• There are so many good things going on in my work-related life right now. It’s almost difficult to absorb it all.
• On the other hand, I’m so busy, I’m struggling to keep my head above water.
• I’ve sold a lot of prints in the last few weeks. Some have been photos taken at private events. Many have been the Eye Candy Photos I share with you here and/or on Facebook.
(Muir Woods, San Francisco — Click Photo to Purchase)
Side note: If you want more information about how I took the above photo, you can read about it here.
• I’m in AWE of how beautiful landscapes/sunsets/eye candy photos come out when printed on metal. (Metal Prints are different than Metallic Prints which are also beautiful.) I’m going to add more available sizes/shapes of prints on metal. They’re gorgeous! I might purchase one for our house, but I can’t decide which one??
• Thank you to all of you who have been so supportive of my photography in any way, shape, or form. I am so grateful to be able to hold a camera again.
• I PROMISE I will be hosting some contests/giveaways next week. If it hasn’t been website technical problems, it’s been new window chaos, travel, or a poorly behaved appendix. I’ve been in a chaotic whirlwind.
• Just to make sure I don’t get too excited about the positives in life, The Neanderthal ripped my arm to shreds yesterday. It’s really horrible to go through treatment, but it helps me function.
• Remind me: it helps me function!
• A few of you asked if I need to have my appendix out. The answer is: I don’t know yet. If the CAT scan (still unscheduled) shows any lingering inflammation, then yes. If my appendix has returned to “normal,” no. If it suddenly gets worse, yes. I hope not.
• On the other hand, the “computer” in my abdomen has been recalled. If I have to get my appendix out, and if it can be a planned appendectomy (vs. an emergency one), then I will have the computer/bionics removed at the same time. I’d rather have everything done in one surgery vs. two.
• Sheesh! I’m a bionic mess.
• I don’t want to even think about surgery.
• If my appendix doesn’t interfere, I’m planning to be in North Carolina at the end of this month, in San Francisco sometime in October, and in Austin in November.
I think I need a day off.
Maybe I’ll grab my camera and disappear for a few hours sometime soon.
Do you ever need a few hours of down time to recharge your batteries?