I’ll be giving away a variety of photography-related things on my photography page/blog this week.
You can click on the “Photography” tab each day in my navigation bar to see what’s new,
And/or you can subscribe to my photography feed.
Hint: Today I’m giving away a Sling-O-Matic 10 ThinkTank Camera Bag (valued at over $137)!
You know what’s crazy?
Trying to pull off five blog giveaways in five days, along with spending a morning at the hospital for a CAT scan, taking a cross country trip, having a teenager home from school mid-week, and also fitting in forty bazillion other things!
Who does that?
• We have big waves here this week. (The above photo was taken at The Wedge in Newport Beach – a famous surfing spot.)
• I wanted to let everyone know yesterday’s CAT scan was fine. I think I have “post eight surgery traumatic medical syndrome.” I get very anxious having to go into hospitals and/or be in a medical environment now. It isn’t normal. If I ever have something seriously wrong with me, I’ll need to get over it (or get a therapist to coax me through medical appointments).
• The worst part of the test was they needed my bum arm to be up over my head. It doesn’t go over my head, so they moved it as far as they could. It sounds like a little thing, but having it stuck pinned up like that was enough to send me into a bad pain flare-up. It sucks.
• My husband’s friend, The Best GI Doctor In The World, has already gotten in touch with me to let me know the CAT scan results were good. My appendix is not planning to burst at the moment, and my bionic implant in my abdomen is not infected. Whew!
• I’m so glad I was able to get the results before I take off on my trip. Of course, they still need to figure out what’s going on but hopefully it’s something minor.
• I did not pee on anyone yesterday! (You may have to read yesterday’s post to understand that statement.)
• A huge swarm of bees showed up on my patio late yesterday and decided to stay until it got dark. I’ve never had that happen before. If you have any “getting rid of bee swarm” suggestions, I’d appreciate it. It was incredible and scary at the same time. (Do you think they’ll be back today?)
• I’m sorry I don’t have a more interesting post today, but I’m absolutely exhausted.