I’ve been insanely busy lately.
I knew I was overbooked for a few weeks in October, but … oh my!
A Sparkle In Her Eye: Click on photo to purchase, or to view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
My life has been moving at such a fast pace lately, I’ve finally accepted I need to hire someone to help me.
Hiring help is something I’ve been told I NEED to do (by Dr. Painless) for quite a long time.
I’m such a perfectionist, it’s hard for me to let go of anything.
I’m absolutely thrilled my art work is selling well, but I’m having a hard time being everywhere at once.
I think I need a person who can be both an email screener and a photo assistant.
Is there such a person?
Are you ready to take a look into the random stuff going through my head right now?
• Prizes have been ordered and/or shipped to all the winners of my photography-related contests.
• I have a serious copyright infringement issue I’m dealing with “behind the scenes” right now.
• I hate legal issues. Can’t everybody just obey the laws (and stop stealing!) so the lawyers run out of work?
• I’ve been wearing my new IntelliSkin products for a portion of every day. (I have a zippered sports bra and a zippered shirt.) I bought the zippered option of each, because the product is made to fit very, very, tight. Putting it on without a zipper would be impossible for me with my bum arm. Yes, I do feel the additional support (and stabilization) of my arm and shoulder is helping me. Because my body is such a mess from the accident, I’m slowly (!!) increasing my IntelliSkin time each day. I haven’t worn IntelliSkin shooting yet, but I will within the next week. (I have the body of an overstuffed sausage, so I wear it UNDER a t-shirt — you’re very welcome!)
• I will be in Austin, TX on November 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Let me know if you’re in the area and would like to connect!
• Pomegranates are back in season! Some of you might remember I became addicted to them last year. (An unknown stalker even left me mysterious pomegranate gifts.)
• I did a lot of baking this week. RC was celebrating his birthday and I wanted to send a big care package to him. It’s hard being so far away for college sometimes.
• I think it hit 100F at my house again yesterday. I’m ready for summer to be over ….
• For some reason, Nike and I thought it would be a good idea (in the name of exercise) to go our for a lengthy walk up steep rocky inclines in the heat yesterday. (???)
• I bet many of you don’t know photos need to be edited one way for being viewed on the web, and another way for printing. (That means, every print I sell gets my loving attention at least twice.)
• I’m visiting with New PT again today. I really need to come up with a blog name for him. The problem isn’t actually in trying to think of a nickname for him. Instead, the difficulty is in narrowing down the endless possibilities he provides me with.