• It turns out, if you’re friends with a (really NICE) famous photographer …
And he happens to publicly link to your blog,
Causing zillions of people to come pay you a visit ….
It will probably be on the same day you publish a post using inappropriate humor and sexual innuendos.
(Because that is how my life works!)
Hello, my name is Suzanne.
My outspoken, immature, sense of humor offends mature grown-ups on a regular basis.
I’m also pretty handy with a camera.
• My friends tend to be immature people too.
• Newport Beach now has the second priciest housing market in the United States according to this article.
No, I do not live in Newport Beach. Yes, I’m IN Newport Beach several times each week.
For some reason, I felt validated by reading a news article stating life is not “normal” here.
I really am surrounded by a warped reality and the article is my PROOF.
• I have ripe limes on my lime tree.
Did you know the limes you see in the grocery store probably aren’t ripe?
A ripe lime begins turning yellow.
Limes freshly picked from my lime tree.
When limes are allowed to ripen on the tree, they’re much juicier than the limes we see in grocery stores.
(And no, they don’t continue to ripen after being picked.)
Last night, I made a spicy black bean soup. The recipe called for lime juice. It made me so happy to use a lime from my own tree.
• I’m easy to make happy, aren’t I?
• The oranges on my orange tree are beginning to ripen, but they aren’t ready to be picked yet.
• It isn’t even December 1st, so please stop telling me you’re “done” with your holiday decorating, gift buying, baking, gift wrapping, blah, blah, blah.
Your efficiency and admirable organization skills are stressing me out.