• I’ve listed 10 (not too expensive) photography related gift ideas on my photography page. I thought it might help you shop for the photographer in your life. Click here to see them.
• Writing an article about photography gift ideas involves spending time looking at photography stuff. I might have ended up spending money in the name of research. On the positive side, Briefcase doesn’t need to shop for my Christmas present(s) now, right?
• It rained here (a little) over the weekend which means I “had to” hibernate. (I’m a 5th generation Southern Californian, after all.)
• Fortunately, we were “between storms” Saturday evening which gave me enough time to get my beach fix.
Click on photo to purchase, or view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
• It was a beautiful sunset. I was dancing up and down the Balboa Pier (Newport Beach) in excitement. The colors were so pretty and they kept changing into so many variations of awesome!
• The boys freezing their asses off (in the above photo) were visiting California from Utah. The minute I saw them, I said, “Tourists!” (No wet suits – !)
• I’ve decided I need to rent an elf for the next few weeks. I bet a lot of people could use elves this time of year. What a great business model! “Rent an Elf – Coming soon to a town near you!”
• I’m not an elf, but ….
• I’m offering a 20% discount on my prints for the holidays. The discount code is listed in this article.