As promised, I’m sharing a few more things I like today.
Maybe you’ll find a gift idea for someone you know,
(Or better yet, yourself!)
• Breaking Bad – I can’t stop watching this TV series, and I am NOT a TV watcher. I admit, I wasn’t so sure I liked it after watching the first episode. Now? I’m addicted! (Just like some of the characters!)
• Stackable bracelets – Stackable bracelets are “in” right now. It’s fun to have some armor on, isn’t it?
• Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs for Men – Hubba hubba! They’re SOFT! (And no, I don’t wear them myself.)
Please note: I’ve made this product photo as large as possible. (Ahem …!)
• Pretty colored bras – They make me happy. (Sorry, no link provided. Everybody has their own favorite brand anyway, right?)
Find a color that makes you feel pretty – even if no one’s going to see it.
• Feed Reversible Bag – Funky and cute – and they help feed the hungry too! I love Feed bags!
• Clarisonic Pro – I’ve been using my Clarisonic, daily, for years now. I love it as much as ever. I like the “pro” version because it’s made for both your face AND body. (It really does make a difference in your skin.)
• Green Smoothie Revolution: The Radical Leap Towards Natural Health – Some of you sent in questions recently when I mentioned my family drinks a lot of “green” smoothies. I would not say we’re a green, health-crazed, California-fanatic, family but we do try to eat our vegetables. (My mom told me I should!) This book is a good place to find some (good tasting) beginning recipes if you’re new to the green smoothie concept. Maybe it’s something to consider for yourself?
Okay, that’s it for today!
I hope I gave you a few “starter” ideas for the holidays!