Here’s a very brief look at what’s going on in my head right now …
• Pink – as in the music group. I’ve got a Pink song stuck in my head.
Pink: Click on photo to purchase, or view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
• WHEEE!! Today I (hopefully) get my stitches out!
• I had a Lord of the Rings marathon with my 17 year old son, at his request, yesterday. Aren’t I lucky he wanted to spend his day (off of school) with me?!
• I can’t stop reciting LOTR quotes now. Someone make me stop.
• I haven’t told you yet about the day (shortly before the surgery) when I had the opportunity to shoot “The Real Housewives” house … post coming soon!
• My arm is feeling good for being only one week out, although I might have overdone it while cooking for my family yesterday. Also? Thank you to whoever invented food processors and Vitamix machines.
• I hope I can test out a camera soon?? How long do I need to wait without fear of my arm exploding?
• I’m going crazy not having a camera in my hands …!!
• My abdominal incision is not doing well. OK, let’s be honest – it’s pretty miserable. Hopefully that will be changing soon?
• People often say very rude things to people who have gone through negative events in their lives. I’m very happy for you if your life has gone perfectly, but I didn’t “choose” to go through car-accident-and-arm-hell. (You, however, have chosen to be an insensitive, uncompassionate,
• Several weeks ago I entered a contest and “won” some sort of beauty chemical peel type something-or-other. I’m not even exactly sure what it is, but it’s apparently worth $500. Maybe it will make me beautiful?