Hello again Internet!
I don’t usually write two back-to-back “random” posts, but here goes –
• I wanted to let you know I WILL be in San Francisco next Tuesday and Wednesday.
• And, I WILL be at the huge San Francisco Photowalk. (The world’s largest ever?! Over 800 people have RSVP’ed!)
• And, I do hope to see you there. Please come say hi if you’re attending. And, please forgive me if I don’t remember everybody’s names. I get flustered when I meet 800+ people at once.
• Google will be giving away one Google Glass at the photowalk!! Whee!
• I want to win! I want to win!!
• I’ll be staying at Thomas Hawk’s house next week. Have I told you he and his wife are the greatest/most gracious people ever? Are you one of Thomas’s five million plus followers? The man is amazingly talented. You really should check out his work if you don’t already follow him. He’s my idol. And/or I’m his stalker. (Or something like that?)
• It’s okay. He knows I’m his stalker and he’s okay with it.
• Thomas Hawk is also one of the very nicest people you could ever, ever, meet.
• He also NEVER sleeps. I’m pretty sure that means I’ll be shooting with him for 48 hours straight while I’m visiting.
• Does anyone own stock in Red Bull?
• I’m in the midst of a “bad” pain flare-up. (There is no such thing as a good one?!)
• How bad is it? Yesterday, I kept sending Paul Newman random pain-filled text messages. They said things like, “It’s sooooooooooooooo bad!” (With lots and lots of o’s!)
• Of course, Paul Newman called me after receiving my
whining text messages. (Because he’s the best PT in the world? Or so I would stop texting him?) After giving me lots of good advice, my text messages continued. But, they became much nicer and mellower and said things like, “Drugs make everything better.”
• I’m counting down the seconds until he can work his magic on me today. I think all this pain is a result of my three days shooting in Santa Barbara. Add in an unforeseen circumstance which resulted in Paul Newman having to cancel my appointment with him earlier this week and you get Me+LotsOfPain. I would have shown up on his office doorstep begging to see him yesterday, but the man had the day off. Texting him odd (drugged up) messages had to suffice. I’m pretty sure he’s glad to have me in his life????
• Doesn’t it seem like there are a lot of really exceptionally insane evil criminals in the world lately?
• I realize the above comment about criminals has nothing to do with the rest of this post, but that’s why this is called a random post.
• This entire post might have been written under the influence of pain meds.
• I should stop now?
• Happy Mother’s Day weekend everyone!