I had hoped to get a post up today about my recent visit to North Carolina –
But, I just didn’t get enough time to go through my NC photos, etc.
(I’m still playing catch-up from my week of travel.)
Instead, it’s a “little bit of everything” type day …
• Today I’m getting my girly-parts worked on. It’s something I’m not looking forward to. I think it will probably be a take it easy type weekend.
• Yesterday, Baby Face took great pleasure in torturing me as usual. He seems to think I’m funny. (I seem to think he’s evil.)
• I read The Son by Philipp Meyer while traveling to and from Texas. (The novel is based in Texas – very appropriate.) It was excellent. I highly recommend it if you enjoy historical fiction.
• Do you have any good book recommendations? I get my best reading done when I’m sitting around airports and/or flying.
• My “second” FitBit Zip has broken … for no apparent reason. I’ve loved my two FitBit Zips, but I’m going to be looking into alternatives. I just can’t see buying a third one when two have failed on me in less than a year.
• Surprise, surprise … Paul Newman thinks I need to increase the time I spend with him. (Temporarily – until I get over this travel-related “episode” I’m having.)
• Do you like to make lists? I’m definitely a list maker. I have all sorts of good things coming up for you. (I know – because I can see them on my to-do lists.)
• It really bothers me WordPress no longer has spell check. Please forgive me for my un-caught typos. Does anybody know of a good spell check plug-in?
• Hopefully, after this weekend, I’ll be caught up on life and back into a normal routine.
• On the other hand, I have no idea what a normal routine IS, so maybe not.
What are your plans for the weekend?