Hello, my name is Suzanne and I am one of millions of
intense pain sufferers.
I’m in a really bad pain flare-up right now.
I’m seeing Paul Newman this morning and I’m sure I’ll be better after I see him than I am right now.
I am really (really, really!!) hurting ….
In fact, I can’t seem to even concentrate enough to write.
But, here’s a quick update on a few things ….
• I have over 500 emails flagged for immediate response. Yeah … some of them have been staring at me for weeks. My sincere apologies if you’re waiting to hear from me. I really hope to make a dent in them within the next week.
• I’ll be in Texas (Dallas area) the last weekend in September. I don’t know how flexible my schedule will be, but let me know if you’ll be around and want to grab a cup of coffee.
• I’ll be in San Francisco the first weekend in October. (The weekend of October 5th.) If you live in the Bay Area and have time/want to get together let me know.
• Completely unrelated to everything: I recently purchased a Keurig. It makes me feel old. Yes, a coffee machine CAN make you feel old. The whole purpose of a Keurig is to make *one* cup of coffee at a time. It’s a very empty-nest-ish appliance.
• Also? Here’s a photo of some of the thunder clouds behind my house. I took this from my backyard patio.
Click on photo to purchase, or view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
I’m sorry I don’t have more for you today.
I’ll be back tomorrow.
I’ll either be feeling better on my own, or feeling better with the use of medication.
Either/or will be better than today …!