Here’s a little of what’s going on in my life recently –
• I have painters at my house. They’re painting the exterior trim of the house and they also painted one (really overdue, very ugly!) bathroom.
• I have no window coverings in my home because there’s nothing but canyon outside. I live in a mainly glass house. That means, while they’re painting, I have no privacy anywhere in my house.
• Accidental, multiple, flashings? Of course. (It would help if the painters actually showed up when they said they were going to rather than at other odd times. Just sayin’ ….)
• Speaking of “paint,” I had purple polka dots painted on my toes last weekend. It’s the little things in life!
• Paul Newman hurt me yesterday. I love him anyway. He lets me whine, whimper, and complain but he does what’s best for me, regardless. By the way, most of my whining comes hours later via text. The man has big doses of Suzanne-patience-kindness-and-encouragement. He’s so good for me/my arm. I wish they made him in a portable size. (P.S. Happy anniversary to Paul Newman and his beautiful bride. I wish you both a wonderful anniversary celebration.)
• Some of you have inquired about Pool Guy. I talked with him yesterday and he’s, thankfully, doing much better.
• I’m headed to Texas to see my son tomorrow.
• I can’t wait to see my BABY. I’m going to hug him SO BIG!
• Besides the photos I share with you here, and on social media, I’m frequently busy editing/working on photos for clients. Offices seem to be decorating with my photos a lot lately. And yes, I do give corporate discounts for multiple print orders.
• I’m still working out at the gym. Baby Face is as much a part of my life as ever. Am I working out as much as I “should” be? No. But, I am making progress. I’m getting stronger little by little.
• I downloaded Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter to read during my upcoming travels. I know nothing about the book except that a couple friends enjoyed reading it. Have you read it?
• I was astounded to discover my Facebook followers have now surpassed 217 thousand! Holy Cow! Thank you to all of you who keep tabs of me (my photography) via social media. I’ve decided to give away THREE prints if/when I hit 300 thousand Facebook followers. Do you think it’s possible to reach a number like that? The Internet is a crazy, and absolutely amazing, place.
It truly touches my heart to see so much kindness and support.
You are the absolute BEST!
P.S. Ironically enough, after I wrote this post, Facebook apparently deleted my entire page. Why? I’m not sure. Maybe they think it looks suspicious to have a lot of followers when you’re not a celebrity? Hopefully they’ll re-instate the page when they realize I’m harmless. It’s pretty frustrating you can’t talk to anyone about it when Facebook makes a random decision to wipe your existence off the Internet. Sigh! (I’m sure it will be fixed any minute now??)
P.P.S. They’ve “reinstated” my page. I still don’t know why it was taken down, but I’m happy they realized it was in error. If you don’t already follow me on Facebook, I’d love for you to join the party! : )
P.P.P.S. Thomas Hawk is the greatest friend in the world. He is always (always, always) there for his friends. Love that man!