Today, I’m sharing a list of ten ….
• I’ll be in the Bay Area next weekend (beginning the afternoon of Friday, October 4 through Sunday, October 6). Thomas Hawk and I are planning a small, super-casual, photowalk on Angel Island Saturday morning, October 5. If you’re interested in attending (all photography levels are welcome), you can find the details here.
• I love San Francisco. I’m so excited about my upcoming trip.
• While I was in Texas, I attended a college football game. It was so fun! Football is serious stuff in Texas. Being surrounded by enthusiastic fans made the experience even more fun than it would have been otherwise.
• I also had the opportunity to dine at Del Frisco’s in Fort Worth. If you ever have the opportunity? Go! It was absolutely perfect in every way. (And I met the nicest people there too!)
• In an effort to work off a bite or two of my Del Frisco’s dinner, I went for a long, long, long, walk along the Trinity River. Of course, I took my camera.
Click on photo to purchase, or view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
• In another Texas-related side note: I received angry emails because I attended a rodeo. Are rodeos an exercise in animal cruelty? Is riding a horse cruel? Because if it is, then I suppose riding a bull is also. I’m sure there are people in the rodeo system who don’t take proper care of the animals. What I saw, however, was the opposite. I saw people using extreme caution not to harm the animals. Would it be better if cows and bulls roamed free on the prairie? Absolutely.
• I apologize to my Texas readers, but this is where I confess I prefer Southern California, authentic, Mexican food to Tex-Mex (or Texican as some people call it).
• I “need” a visit with Paul Newman. As always, traveling = pain. Unfortunately, I have to wait one more day. Physical therapy is such a love-hate thing. No one *wants* to go to physical therapy. (Or if they do, it’s hard to imagine!) I hate “losing” that time. On the other hand, PT improves the quality of my life. It allows me to function and actually live. For that, I’m incredibly grateful.
• I’m *almost* caught up from my trip. I’ve got a super busy couple weeks. But, what fun! I’m definitely not complaining.
• Are you/were you a Breaking Bad addict? If so, did you watch the finale? I loved it. Did you?