Wow – I’ve had an extra busy start to my week.
Hopefully, the rest of the week will proceed at a normal pace.
Here’s a quick glimpse into my brain this week:
• Why are so many firemen attractive?
• Why do perverts gravitate to white vans?
• I love Dr. Painless. My arm is feeling much better. I hate to take time to see doctors, but he definitely helps me.
• I love Paul Newman. Honestly, he has no idea how much better he’s made me. Also? He listens to me prattle on (and on, and on!) and pretends to be interested.
• Except when he discounted the threat of being eaten by a grizzly bear while hiking in our beach canyons. I’m pretty sure it could happen.
• Holy crap I’m behind on a lot of big photography projects ….
• I never fail to be astounded by the “meanings” viewers project onto my photos. Art is, of course, open to interpretation … but really, people?
• The many, and varied, responses this image resulted in surprised (Internet savvy) me ….
I Can Feel You Watching
Click on photo to purchase, or view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
• On the other hand, I’m never bored when I read the feedback I get.
• Speaking of art, here’s a very blurry photo of a Halloween spider painted on my big toe.
• There’s no “deeper meaning” to the spider. It’s just a spider.
• I promise.