There’s so much going on lately!
Beautiful clouds in The OC yesterday!
I keep writing rambling posts because my brain is nearly bursting on overload.
• I love Paul Newman. I want to clone that man and take him everywhere with me. I feel so much better than I did prior to seeing him yesterday. Also? He’s just a genuinely nice person.
• Baby Face “killed” me at the gym yesterday. I might have scowled at him multiple times. My scowls don’t bother him in the least. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised to find out he lives for my scowls.
• Magic Potion Update — I previously mentioned, thanks to Dr. Painless, I have a new magic potion to rub on my sexy body. I expected it to be like Ben-Gay … smelly, greasy, and not too effective. Well, I was wrong. It isn’t smelly. It isn’t greasy. And guess what? It really does seem to help. It isn’t a magic bullet, but it’s a nice additional tool to help me live my life. Some of you medical types might want to know what it is. I wish I could tell you, but I can’t. It’s a “compound.” That means Dr. Painless had a pharmacy mix seven different prescription medications together into a lotion. It makes me feel hopeful to know new things are being developed for pain patients.
• I’m turning twenty four on Saturday! Woo Hoo! I’m going to spend a few days with my daughter to celebrate. Girl time! I have a list of a zillion things I want to do in the L.A. area. There are museums, and photography exhibits, and, and, and! I’m really looking forward to it. I will be posting updates of my adventures via various forms of social media.
• Guess what? I now have a personalized URL on Google. I feel like a grown-up! My photos are still for sale at SuzanneHaggerty.org, but an additional google url will really help when people are “searching” for me.
• Miss Kay and I are having a lunch meeting today. After that, we’ll be spending the afternoon with a client. Have I mentioned this is always a very busy time of the year for me?
• I’ll be back in the Bay Area during the week of November 11th. This trip wasn’t on my initial plans for November, but I’m squeezing it in. Why? Well, because I’m going to be interviewed at/by Google. I’ll also get a chance to tour the famous Googleplex while I’m there. I’m working on finalizing my travel details still, but I’ll keep you informed as things develop. I’m super excited about my Google trip!
• And, as if all of the above isn’t enough to keep me busy for a few weeks, all of my kids (plus one) will be here in a few weeks for Thanksgiving. The very thought makes my mom-heart go pitter patter.
• I really did think I was going to have a calm November, but it suddenly got crammed full of STUFF. But? It’s all important stuff. And, really good stuff too.