Click on photo to purchase, or view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
I’ll try to get a few photos and/or posts up over the next few days – but, no promises.
I’ve got a full house and I’m cooking like a mad woman.
So far, I’ve made:
• An enormous lasagna (which will be tonight’s dinner)
• Two loaves of banana bread (which have probably been devoured by my boys by the time you read this).
• A lemon bundt cake (tonight’s dessert).
• Cranberries with cinnamon/cloves/allspice/orange.
• A breakfast dish involving hash browns/bacon/eggs.
I have so much more cooking to do ….
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!