On Monday, I listed five things I like as holiday gift ideas.
Today, I thought I’d share five more.
* * By the way, tomorrow (Friday), I’m going to post a few “how to” tips on ordering photos from my website. A lot of people are asking the same questions as they go through the order process. You are always free to email me with questions, but I thought it might help if I posted a few tips for you to bookmark and have handy for reference.
Anyway, back to today’s gift ideas ….
1. JBL S700 Headphones I don’t own these headphones. I did have the opportunity to TRY them at a dinner party not long ago. They were music to my ears. Yes, they really were. I love music and I love the sound of these headphones. Maybe someday I’ll be lucky enough to have a pair of my own. In the meantime, I would just like to say the world would be a much happier place if everyone had these. They are a great gift idea! (about $350)
2. OPI Nail Polish (red: I’m Not Really A Waitress) OPI makes such great quality nail polish. It lasts. The colors are fantastic. Oh? And the names they come up with are always creative. I’m Not Really A Waitress has been my favorite shade of red for years. Polish makes for a great stocking stuffer too. (About $6.50)
3. Sony RX100M II – This is the compact/pocket camera a lot of pros carry. Every year I get emails from lots of people asking what easy, little, camera they should purchase. This is, hands down, the one I’m recommending this year. There’s a lot of power in this small camera. (About $750)
4. Alex and Ani Bangle Bracelets – These are a big hit with girls and women of all ages. Available in birthstones, initials, and assorted other designs. (I have one with the initial S.) They’re affordable and adorable. ($22-28)
5. Rubbermaid 20 ounce Filtration Bottle – These bottles are awesome. Baby Face carries his around with him all day, every day. I stare at it with starry-eyed admiration. It’s a bpa free bottle with it’s own personal filter. The filter is good for 100 uses. Yep, that’s one hundred less discarded plastic bottles filling up our planet. I don’t have one, but I hear it makes tap water taste great. ($5.79)
OK, once again you’re invited to leave any additional thoughts in the comment section if you desire.
I hope these posts are helpful for those of you who are in search of gift ideas.