I’m working on another post about holiday gift ideas, but it isn’t quite ready yet.
Instead, you’re stuck with some random thoughts running through my head.
(I’ve always got a whole lot of random going on.)
• Thanksgiving is NEXT week!! I’ll start cooking in just a few more days. It’s crazy how fast time is going by ….
• Have I mentioned how excited I am to see my kids?
• I have so many projects I want to get involved with lately, but I’m swamped with work. Life will be chaotic for the rest of the calendar year.
• I’m really behind on movies I want to see.
• I’m really behind on books I want to read.
• Don’t you hate it when real life interferes with what you want to do?
• I saw a car with a live Christmas tree on top of it yesterday. Thanksgiving is over a week away. That is going to be one very dead tree by Christmas.
• I really like music.
• I have some of the greatest friends imaginable in my life. I often wonder how I got so lucky.
• My brain secretly “nicknames” almost everyone I meet. I’ve done this almost my entire life. In fact, I can’t “not” do it.
• Sometimes I wish an “organizational expert” could come organize every aspect of my life. I think it would be best if he/she did this while I was on an extended vacation.
• I went to PT yesterday even though I have no voice. Having no voice didn’t stop me from squeaking. I’m pretty sure I sound like Minnie Mouse when I
attempt to talk. Paul Newman did his best to interpret my squeaks. And then, I shared my lemon drops with him. (That sounds x-rated, doesn’t it?)
• It’s better for everyone if I just stay quiet until my voice decides to return.
• It’s probably better for everyone if I stay quiet even after my voice returns?
• People Magazine voted Adam Levine as the sexiest man alive. See? I’ve been right about him for years …!