What I’ve been up to ….
• Family time, family time, and more family time.
• I saw The Wolf of Wall Street on Christmas day. (It’s a 3 hour movie! I really liked it.)
• I saw The Dallas Buyers Club last night. (Wow!)
• I read Life After Life. (Awesome!)
• I’ve played Cards Against Humanity. (A card game for horrible people.) I might have peed from laughing so hard.
• I’ve run my air conditioner – including on Christmas day.
• I’m helping my youngest son through the process of getting his wisdom teeth removed. (Fun times!)
• I’ve cooked and cleaned, and cooked and cleaned … and then, I’ve cooked and cleaned some more.
• I have a six inch burn on my arm from above mentioned cooking. Oops!
• Today begins my post-holiday diet. I can honestly say, I’m looking forward to getting back to a healthier lifestyle.
• I’ve gone on several “beach walks” to enjoy our summer-like weather. (Of course, my camera has come with me. I’m currently testing out a new/er version of one of my old lenses.)
• I’ve visited Paul Newman (and had serious life discussions with him) while he bent me all pretzel-like.
• I’ve been working on my 2014 project calendar … it’s going to be a busy year.
• I’ve (barely) begun the process of reorganizing my kitchen cupboards and drawers.
• I’ve made plans for a major house purging once my kids are all back in their respective cities. Something about beginning a new year makes me want to donate everything in our house/garage/cabinets/drawers to various charities.
New beginnings, right?