• Orange County sunsets are breathtaking during winter months. I knew this fact already, but I forgot it until this week.
Click on photo to purchase, or view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
• Forty eight eggs sounds like enough to feed an army, but it was not enough to last a full week with guests in the house. (My brain is still having trouble comprehending this staggering reality!!)
• By the way, I didn’t eat even *one* of those forty eight eggs.
• Wandering a local college campus while on a top secret project will make a person feel old. Very old.
• Having a big camera while wandering a college campus will make
an old person a non-student very noticeable.
• I’ve been amazingly efficient at processing your holiday orders this year. Things are moving along nicely!
• I decided it would be “easy and cute” to put effort into “homemade” wrapping paper for gifts. It turns out “little crafty things” are very expensive.
• For instance, do you have any idea what a small package of buttons costs? Sheesh!
• Save your buttons, people! Buttons are the new gold.
• By the way, by “homemade wrapping paper” I really mean decorating plain brown Kraft paper. I have no intention of actually making paper.
• My metal print (for my own house!) arrived yesterday and is now hanging in my family room. I should have ordered one for myself sooner. It’s SO cool looking. (I’ll take a picture of the picture in a day or two once my arm flare-up settles down.)
• I’ve, all of a sudden, decided I want an old (but in nice condition) vintage/antique man’s watch. I know nothing about them. I probably can’t afford one. Do you know anything about men’s antique watches?