I have a few trips for various events coming up.
As always, I’ll try to bring you along if I can.
Here’s a list of several unrelated thoughts and/or news items:
• If I’m only in San Francisco for one night, how many friends can I possibly see?
• If I shoot Napa for four days … will I ever come home?
• Why is everyone I know moving/relocating all at the same time?
• I’m going to sell some gently used Canon equipment, mainly lenses. Let me know if you’re interested.
• Thank goodness for insurance on cell phones. (Ahem, son.)
• I’d rather have experiences than things. (Except for my camera. I have to have a camera to photograph the experiences.)
• I’m contemplating going on a twelve day photography workshop in New Zealand for 2015.
• The hardest thing about traveling is always leaving my dog. Seriously. It breaks my heart.
• I’m so behind on so many important things right now – I feel overwhelmed. (Big breath!)
• I would take up yoga, so I could become all mellow and zen-ish, but I would need arms.
• My arm hurts. (Whine!) I need Paul Newman. (Double whine!) Luckily, I’m spending a portion of today with him. (Now he’s whining?!)
• The new extra-strong pain meds sit in the cabinet unused. I stare at them. They stare back at me accusingly. I (stubbornly) refuse to try them.
• I just ordered a new bathroom scale via Amazon. It will arrive next week. I’m afraid to step on it.
• Amazon Prime is SO worth the money, even though the annual rate is going up. I buy everything I possibly can online.
• I wish I lived in a house with a library and a wooden ladder to access the books on high shelves.
• On Sunday I’m getting together with a group of girlfriends for champagne brunch. It will be a great break from the many projects I’m buried in.
• Whee! I have a new lens arriving this morning. (I’ll have to carve out at least a couple hours to test it out this weekend.)