There was an earthquake in North Orange County on Friday evening.
Did you feel it?
(Actually, Orange County had *several* earthquakes Friday evening. And more on Saturday. And more on ….)
How an earthquake feels depends on how close you are to the epicenter.
At my house, I definitely felt a good, strong, unmistakable, shake.
Nothing in my house was damaged.
In earthquake terms, a 5 pointer isn’t that big of a deal.
(But? It definitely got my attention.)
In other, unrelated, news:
• My new Jawbone Up24 was very happy with how much I walked while I was at the beach on Saturday.
Click on photo to purchase, or to view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
• Sunday, however, was a relatively lazy day. I rearranged furniture in my family room and did chores. Isn’t that exciting? My Jawbone was unimpressed with my activities.
• I’m getting really excited to see my son next weekend. There’s a mother/son event at his college. I’m looking forward to a Texas visit, even though it will be a quick trip.
• I’ve already suggested to my son he and I “road trip” to Texas next fall prior to his sophomore year. I’m always up for an adventure.
• I’m officially OLD. I bought a recliner! Do you have a recliner? I didn’t know I could get so excited about a chair. I’m so happy about my new chair.
• Today I’m baking cookies to send to my dad for his upcoming birthday. He loves getting home baked cookies!