I keep pretending I’m still in Napa, but it isn’t really working.
Here’s a photo of Regusci Winery:
Click on photo to purchase, or to view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
Isn’t it pretty?
It’s a small farm where they also happen to make (super yummy) wine.
In other news:
• I’m working on my business taxes. Working on taxes for Twenty Four At Heart, LLC is something I hate with every ounce of my being. If you ever want to hear me swear like a sailor, come visit while I’m working on taxes.
• Once again I’m vowing to keep better/more organized records of my business next year.
• Baby Face worked me SO hard at the gym this week. I guess he figured I needed it after my mini-vacation. My legs are screaming at me. If you don’t think legs can scream, I dare you to work-out with Baby Face.
• I also went to the dentist this week. Does life get much better than the dentist, taxes, and screaming legs?
• Yes, it does. I know this because today I’m with Paul Newman. Paul Newman is one of my favorite people. (He truly is a huge improvement over the dentist, taxes and screaming legs.)
• After accidentally washing and/or ruining several FitBit Zips, I’ve decided to try out a Jawbone UP24. I let you know what I think of it after I’ve worn it for awhile. I’ve heard good things, but that doesn’t mean I won’t ruin it in the normal course of doing all the things I do.
• I’m looking forward to the weekend. Primarily, I’m looking forward to some outdoor time, some exercise, some shooting, and a little more post-Napa, pre-Texas, catch-up time.
• Happy weekend!