Ten Things I LOVE:
• Summer weather in winter.
• Road trips.
• My great grandmother’s antique blue plates.
• Owls and pelicans. (And puppies, of course!)
• Having my own business doing something I have a passion for.
• My “guy” friends. I know a lot of women don’t approve and/or understand, but men make the very best friends. I feel fortunate to have several male friends I adore.
• Dancing to music while I do chores.
• Intelligent people with a great sense of humor.
• The beauty of nature – ocean, mountains, flowers, clouds … the list is endless.
• This photo of SUCH a beautiful sunset. (I took it a few weeks back.)
Click on photo to purchase, or to view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
Ten Things I STONGLY DISLIKE:
• Creepy men. (I’m having a hard time getting “over” the finale of True Detective.)
• Distracted drivers. Yes, I’m biased (nine surgeries later), but c’mon folks!
• Having my own business. (Yes, I love and dislike it – the work never stops if you’re a one-woman company!)
• Pain – and – people who assume “chronic pain” means you like (and/or are addicted to) pain meds.
• Air travel. (I love going places, but I hate the hassle of airports/security/blah, blah, blah.)
• Shopping. I’d be better dressed if I didn’t hate shopping so much.
• Peas, lima beans, and brussel sprouts. (OK, so that was more than one item, but ….)
• Half-Ass Syndrome. If you’re going to DO something, do it WELL or don’t do it at all.
• Not talking to my youngest son on his birthday. He’s on his college spring break vacation. *Somehow* his phone ended up in the ocean. It’s also the first-ever birthday I haven’t hugged and kissed him. Boo Hiss!