We’re experiencing an April heat wave –
Temps are expected to be in the mid to high 90’s for the rest of the week.
That means it will probably hit 100F in my little canyon.
(It’s always hotter here than what’s predicted for other areas of The OC.)
I have to wear a thick, hot, spandex-y, medical garment under my clothes ….
Not ideal for hot weather.
On the other hand, it kind of gives me an excuse to stay indoors where there’s air conditioning.
I do plan on getting a few walks in this week, but I’ll schedule them in the mornings and/or evenings when it’s cooler.
Let’s touch on a few other things.
• I apologize, but it creeps me out when people log onto 24 from my hometown ….
Which is a small town.
It’s also a town I have cut all ties to.
And by all ties?
I mean I haven’t talked to anyone from that town since I graduated from high school.
(Back when the dinosaurs roamed ….!!)
I don’t want to.
Just sayin’ ….
• Donald Sterling? There’s nothing I can add. Except? It’s astounding to me such ignorance and bigotry still exists in 2014. Astounding. Intellectually, we know there are people like him in the world. Hearing the recording out loud is shocking, though.
• Clive Bundy? Well, everything I wrote above in regard to Donald Sterling applies to you as well.
• George Clooney? Oh, George. Dear, dear, George. I know you got tired of waiting for me, but please don’t rush into anything. Go for a long engagement … get to know her better. I’m sure she’s very nice, but you’ve only been dating for a few months. What’s the rush?
• I’m world weary of older men with much younger women. Do men not realize how foolish they look? Especially, as in the case of Mr. Sterling, when there are a lot of expensive gifts and tape recordings involved in the relationship?
• Ugh. I think I need to visit a puppy. Two of my friends recently got puppies. Yep, I need a dose of puppy.