Here’s a look at all sorts of unrelated stuff going on in my life:
• It’s way too hot here. Again.
Click on photo to purchase, or to view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
• I had the greatest visit to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art last week. I went there, primarily, to see a photography exhibit. I wasn’t overly impressed with the exhibit I went to see, but I loved a whole lot of the other exhibits at LACMA.
• I had lunch with a college friend (actually my once-upon-a-time college boyfriend) prior to touring the museum. It was fun to get caught up. I hadn’t seen him for around a year, I think.
• After touring the museum, I connected with my daughter and her boyfriend for the evening. It was fun. It also allowed some of the worst traffic to clear prior to my drive home.
• My arm has been bad lately. I think it’s rebelling because I’m beginning to ease into shooting again. (If I never used my arm, my pain would be so much more manageable.)
• Have I mentioned lately how grateful I am to Paul Newman for all he does for me?
• I haven’t worn “real” clothes in over three weeks. My tummy will be swollen for months to come … and yet, I’m going to have to wear something other than yoga pants any minute now??
• I’m going to a law school graduation ceremony this week. Everyone wears yoga pants to law school graduations?
• I’m not going to know what to do on Monday nights without The Blacklist now that the season is over. (James Spader is such an excellent actor.)
• I’ve been asked if I want another dog. I’ve always had dogs. I love dogs. And yes, I will eventually want a dog again. But, not right now. Not yet.
• I’m not allowed to swim yet, but I’m looking forward to getting back into the pool.
• Of course, I’m less anxious to get into a swim suit.
• Don’t we all look better naked than we do in swimsuits?