This has been a very strange week.
• I put in a lot of hours at work, but they were frustrating hours because they weren’t as productive as I had hoped.
The work week is over, right?
• I also got a very strange email. A man informed me he had used some of my photos in a travel magazine he works for.
He was hoping I would give the article and magazine publicity by linking to them online.
My images are copyright protected.
By using them in a magazine he has broken the law.
It was so nice of him to email me and tell me he has stolen my images?
Legally, it’s an open and shut case.
• I’m getting very restless to start working out at the gym again.
My doc hasn’t cleared me to go back yet.
(I can’t believe I actually miss being tortured by Baby Face, but I do!)
And yes, I’m going for long walks but I want to do more.
• I think I’m going to try one-arm swimming this weekend. I’ve done it in past years, but ended up in a lot of pain. I’m willing to give it another try. I’m not sure what Paul Newman will think about my great idea???
• Speaking of pain, I had a mammogram this week. Every time I have one, my arm/shoulder/neck/upper right quadrant flares up terribly. I’m seeing Paul Newman this morning. I wish I could rent him out for the entire weekend. (I know that sounds inappropriate, but I mean it in a totally professional way.)
• My new Maui Jim sunglasses (with prescription lenses) arrived. I’m so excited to be able to really see when I’m outdoors.
• I think it’s going to be a hiking weekend. I hope it doesn’t get too hot. Regardless, I’ll at least *look* cool with new shades on, right?