Wow – where did October go?
• I decided to do physical therapy all by myself on Monday night. I thought it would be a good idea because I’m not going to be seeing Paul Newman this week. I texted him afterward because I was very proud of myself. I don’t think he was at all impressed. In fact, he told me not to hurt myself. (So little faith in my pt abilities!!) Um …? His warning might have come a little too late. I suppose my make-believe masters degree in physical therapy isn’t quite up to par? I won’t be trying that again anytime soon. OW! Only I could take a random flare-up and rapidly escalate it to a teeth clenching level in my attempts to make it better …..
• I usually love Halloween … absolutely love it. This year – not so much. I’m not sure why. Meh …. (Maybe because my arm feels like it is rupturing?)
• I did, in a small attempt to be festive, go with a dark shade (and a little silver glitter) on my nails. Spooky?
• I am still loving The Blacklist. (If you haven’t been watching it all along, I recommend starting at the beginning of Season I.
• I spent a day making multiple batches of granola this week. I mailed packages of it to each of my boys. (I can give my daughter hers in person.) It isn’t hard to make, but since I was making so much of it – it took a long time. Why do things always turn out better if they’re homemade vs. store bought?
• I might have caught myself dancing to a Taylor Swift song yesterday. I sometimes shock even myself. (I’m a twelve year old girl?)
• I’ve been all over Orange County this week, and when I’ve been home I’ve been busy doing a lot of photo editing.
• I’ve not had time (so far) this week to contact more dog people, although there is one vague dog-possibility floating around out there. I don’t think I’ll ever (again) believe I’m getting a dog until it has lived in my house for at least a month or two.
• Upcoming on my schedule: Some minor girl surgery this Thursday. Also, I’m scheduled for jury duty in the next couple weeks …. and it conflicts with a scheduled shoot out of state. Things to look forward to????