• I closed comments on the post about my heartbreaking puppy experience.
Sometimes, when people know they’ve behaved badly, they try to save face by misleading others about what they’ve done and/or why they’ve done it.
Maybe they even convince themselves … who knows.
The puppy post was about to turn into a war of words between people who are choosing sides based on *things they’ve been told* vs. the actual facts.
If nothing else, I learned a few powerful lessons from my car accident.
Life is too short to fill it up with negativity and bullshit.
I want to move on from what has been a very bad, and heartbreaking, experience.
I do not want to rehash it over and over again.
In other news …
• I have a very busy week running all over Orange County.
• It’s the middle of October. How the hell did that happen?
• Have you bought Halloween candy? I haven’t (yet).
• I am STILL very freaked out about rattlesnakes. If you want to freak yourself out too, you can watch a live rattlesnake birth here. It is terrifying. (Good Halloween material!)
• The annual monarch butterfly migration should be starting any minute now. I’ll try to capture some photos for you soon.
• I have to have some terrible girl-parts stuff done to me today. I’m dreading it. If I don’t have a post up tomorrow you’ll know it’s because I didn’t feel up to writing yet. On the other hand, if I have a goofy post up you’ll know I was on pain meds after the procedure and writing instead of sleeping.