There are several things you should know if you’re going to be a part of my life …
“Virtually” or otherwise.
Click on photo to purchase, or to view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
• I live in a place that can be 92F/33C on November 5th … and nobody thinks twice about it.
• My swimming pool is open for swimming!
• I (really) dislike dirty computer and/or phone screens. I like Monster Screen Clean better than any other product I’ve tried. (My keyboard, however, is always dirty.)
• I hate it when the days are short and it gets dark by 5 p.m. Absolutely hate it! (There are 45 days until December 22nd when the days begin getting longer again!)
• When the Santa Ana winds blow in Orange County, you feel like you can touch the mountains while standing on the beach … the air is sparkling clear.
• I’m a smart ass. It’s genetic.
• I have lost several pounds in the last week. That’s a good thing. My method of dieting? Sore throat! (I don’t recommend it.)
• I’ve been gradually filling up my new List Book with … lists. (I’ve been throwing away a lot of post-it notes too!)
• My daughter has fallen in love with Gorjana jewelry. It’s made locally. I’ve been trying to track down a piece or two for her as a gift. Apparently, it’s become quite popular because some items are hard to find.
• I can’t talk about my upcoming, out of state, shoot except to say it’s in Texas. (Unfortunately, it’s not near my son who lives in Texas.) Texas is a very big state. I hope Texas weather will cooperate. And, I hope jury duty doesn’t interfere.
• If I skip even one PT visit with Paul Newman (for whatever reason), my arm loses function quickly and my pain level increases.
• Can you tell I recently missed a visit just by the very fact I wrote the above sentence?
• I’ve begun work on the crystal ball photography project. I hope to be able to share some of it with you soon.
• I get insulted when corporations/cities/resorts use poor quality photography for promotional purposes. I know everyone wants to save a buck, but an iPhone photo with forty bazillion filters on it is NOT good enough for commercial use. Ugh! (I’m talking to you Montage Resort Laguna Beach!)
• I want a service dog. So much! I’m sure it will happen eventually. I just have to be patient … which is not easy considering all that happened in October.
• On a positive note, due to The-Service-Dog-Delay I’ve met some really wonderful folks. A lot of people in the Newfie community have reached out and embraced me. I think many of those people will be my friends for a long time to come.