• Yesterday was my parent’s anniversary.
They’ve been married SIXTY TWO YEARS.
How is that possible?
I can’t even imagine SIXTY TWO YEARS.
Click on photo to purchase, or to view larger, in 24atHeart gallery.
• Did you watch the Victoria Secret Fashion Show last night? Those girls are beautiful … and so TALL! Wow!
• Do men really want women wearing wings? I kind of want to see a man parading up and down a runway now in tight underwear while wearing wings.
• My stress level has dropped significantly since I’m able to work again (courtesy of my fourth trip to the Apple Store). I’m realizing I could pull off Christmas if only I wasn’t going to be gone for four days between now and then. Oh, well!
• Have you noticed all things retro are “in” right now? I love it. Once the holiday rush is over, I’m going to pull out my film cameras and play with them a little.
• I was running around in summer clothes yesterday (looking absolutely nothing like a Victoria Angel). The sunshine isn’t going to last. I hear a HUGE storm is arriving on Friday. Northern Cal is going to be getting a lot more of the stormy weather than we will. Still, I’m so excited for a storm. I have a fully booked day on Friday which is too bad. I’d love to be hunkered down by the ocean taking photos in the storm.
• My Christmas tree might not be decorated, but I have red sparkly nail polish on in anticipation of my upcoming party weekend. (Priorities?)