I’ve been home a lot the last couple months.
(Having a new puppy does that!)
With all my “leisure” time I’ve been looking at *stuff* online much more than usual.
It started with my search for a Kentucky Derby dress, and it’s progressed (digressed?) from there.
I thought I’d share a few things I like lately.
(Sorry I don’t have photos uploaded of every item, but you can click on the links to see the items I don’t have photos for.)
• My Filofax A5 organizer (in purple!) I know it’s weird, but I love my planner. I may not be organized (yet), but I’m getting there. And yes, this planner is also available in other colors. The bright, cheery, cover makes me happy to be organizing my life.
• Vans Unisex Classic Slip-on Skate Shoe. I particularly like them in black and white. I love that they’re slip-ons. I love that they’re funky. I love that they’re comfortable. I wear mine with rolled up jeans. Also ..? They’re a California classic! (Unisex so everyone can wear them!)
• Gorjana Taner Necklace I’ve had one for awhile. I wear it several times a week. I get compliments on it all the time. The cost is reasonable, and the necklace looks good whether you’re wearing jeans or a little black dress. It also makes a great gift. (I’ve gifted it twice!)
• Nars Bronzer Blush Duo in Orgasm and Laguna I don’t wear much makeup, but when I need a little extra color I wear this.
• My Lamy fountain pen I love this pen and I don’t usually like fountain pens. Maybe because it looks a little funky? I love funky! It has a huge clip so it’s easy to attach to anything. I never have to worry it will get lost. I first discovered Lamy when my son requested this pen at Christmas.
• Le Pen 18 Color Pen Set Speaking of pens, I’m color coding my new planner with these. I love the way they write. I love the colors. I’m not usually a colored pen person, but I’m making a (happy!) exception for these.
• HDE Purse Organizer – The best ten bucks I’ve spent in months. I use this is my large tote handbag and it’s WONDERFUL! I’ve had other purse organizers, but this is the best one I’ve ever tried. I like that it has handles. It’s easy to grab it out of one purse and put it into another one. It has a lot of pockets and holds a ton. I especially recommend it if you’re carrying a tote for spring/summer season. (But, it will fit in smaller purses too.)
• Contigo Autoseal Kangaroo Water Bottle With Storage Compartment – Do you ever go to the gym, or for a walk, or for a hike, and wish you had a place to store your key, ID, or a little cash? This water bottle is awesome. It doesn’t leak. I’ve TRIED to make it leak. I’ve turned it upside down, sat it on its side, etc. and it will not leak. It also has a small storage compartment. I can take Fred for a walk, carry a bottle of water with me, and not have to worry about whether or not I have a pocket for my house key. Awesome! (And BPA free!)
I hope you enjoyed hearing about six things I’m liking lately.
If there’s something you like a lot lately, I’d love to hear about it!