I think of myself as a “generalist.”
I’m okay at doing a lot of different things.
I’m not great at doing many things.
There are so many talented people in this world.
Are you one of them?
There are so many things I wish I was good at.
I wish …
• I was a good singer. I would love to have a beautiful singing voice. (I do sing joyfully – but off key!)
• I wish I could draw something other than stick people.
• I wish I could paint … especially with watercolors.
• I wish I had more time for reading all the great books I’d like to read.
• I wish I liked to sew and/or knit. I stink at both and don’t really have any desire to get better.
• I wish I was handier when things break around the house. (I always have to call a repair person!)
• I wish I had a knack for interior decorating … my house is never “together” and/or “done.”