• Yesterday’s post went up late but it IS published.
• I’m 99.9% sure my arm is out of the socket, or subluxed, or whatever it’s called. If I’m “lucky” it will pop back in on its own. Paul Newman has been on vacation again and I won’t be seeing him until Friday. He will pop it back where it belongs when I see him. In the meantime, I’m cranky.
• A warning light came on in my car. Apparently, my tires were low on air. I was near a dealership so I stopped in and asked if they could put air in my tires. I believe my exact words were, “I can do it on my own, but I don’t want to get down on all fours and get dirty.” Whoops! The service guy? He was STILL smirking when I left fifteen minutes later.
• The babies have all hatched and my backyard is now filled with dozens upon dozens of hummingbirds.
• My vaccuum broke a few days ago. Newfie owners tell me broken vacuums happen a lot. I can’t blame Fred, though. He doesn’t shed much yet. (He will eventually!) I spent a few hours researching which vacuum sucks hardest. Suckage-Research gets confusing though. I ended up buying a Shark vacuum. It was on the cheap side, as vacuums go. I hope it works okay and lasts a while. If you have a vacuum you love, and it does well with pet hair – leave me a comment or send me an email. I want to know which vacuums are best!
• We’ve had a few picture-perfect days lately. Scorching temperatures will be returning soon.
View of Three Arches Bay – Laguna Beach
• I’m stuck at home without a car for a few hours today. I hope I get a chance to play with paint, or ink, or something fun!