I’ve got a whole lot of miscellaneous Random for you today (while I’m busy having Paul Newman put my arm back where it belongs.)
• For those of you who asked, I do have a “voice recording” of Fred talking. I just don’t have a way to get it onto the blog. I’ll try to find a way so you can hear him.
• Yesterday, Fred went with me to meet the ladies at my “waxing salon.” He had a great time meeting lots of people. He got lots of love and attention and he was VERY well behaved. (Yay Fred!)
Fred photo – taken just prior to a visit to OC Waxing.
Excuse the poor lighting on my iPhone photos.
• And, yes, people were looking at me oddly as I painted on the plane.
But, do things like that bother me?
No, they do not!
Doodling and painting kept me amused for the duration of my flights.
• I also managed to get one page done in my art journal prior to leaving for Texas.
It was done, primarily, with acrylic paints:
When It Rains, It Pours – Art Journal Page
I made the above page on a rainy day. (I bet you couldn’t tell?)
• While I was traveling, I found myself on a very crowded bus. There were people standing due to the lack of seats. And yet, there were SOME seats that could have been utilized if it wasn’t for Unthoughtful Man Spread.
Of course, me being me, I got “caught” taking a photo of Unthoughtful Man-Spread by the man on the right side of the above frame.
He seemed to think I was taking a photo of his junk, and he was amused and quite flattered.
Obviously, I couldn’t explain I had absolutely no interest in a photo of his not-too-impressive package.
I was all about the selfishness of Man-Spread.
(I was seated across from these two Man-Spreaders.)
• And, I think that is quite enough “Random” for one day??