I’m getting ready to do a few posts about things I’ve been liking lately.
I always have fun writing those type of posts, and readers seem to enjoy them a lot too.
In the meantime ….
• Fred seems to be feeling SO much better now that he has me back home. Last night, I let him watch Animal Planet for awhile.
It’s his favorite channel, of course!
Fred watching Animal Planet
Fred and I are so inseparable, it’s ridiculous.
Here’s an iPhone photo of the two of us this week. As usual, I was dressed in grubbies and had no make-up on ….
Fred and I – best friends!
Fred will grow taller for approximately nine more months.
After that, he will grow stronger (and wider) up until about four years of age.
• I got a flu shot yesterday. I get them every year. I started getting them years ago on the advice of my son’s asthma specialist. He advised our entire family to get them to help protect my asthmatic son. I’ve continued to get them each year. I realize they aren’t full-proof, but with all the traveling I do, I appreciate all the help I can get. (Flying on airplanes is like spending time in a petri dish of germs!)
• My arm popped off yesterday. It was excruciating. I’m spending my morning with Paul Newman. Someone needs to clone him so he can walk by my side at all times … reattaching my arm as needed. I know a lot of people appreciate Paul Newman, but I’m pretty sure I appreciate him MOST.
• My broken camera lens was repaired by Canon in less than 24 hours. It’s absolutely perfect. I’m lucky to live in close proximity to one of Canon’s three U.S. service centers. And, of course, I’m also glad for my CPS status and the insurance I have on all my gear.
• I read the book The Martian awhile back. I hope to get a chance to see the movie this coming weekend. I love Matt Damon, and the book was fantastic.
• Temperatures are supposed to be in the 100’s this weekend. Have I mentioned (forty bazillion times!) I’m very tired of hot weather?
• On the other hand, if it’s too hot to be outside except for early mornings and evenings … I just might get some time to play with art stuff! There’s always a bright side, right?
Happy weekend to YOU!