I have a confession to make.
It isn’t unusual for me to have popcorn in my cleavage.
I usually don’t discover it until I get undressed to go to bed at night.
I take my shirt and bra off and it begins raining popcorn confetti.
I like popcorn.
On a separate topic,
I want to gag when I feed Fred and Frank.
People assume giant dogs eat a lot, but both of my Newfies are very picky (and light) eaters.
To encourage them to eat (Fred will turn his nose up at food for DAYS), I mix fish into their food.
The type of fish varies (salmon, sardines, mackerel), but all of the fish smell like … fish!
Trust me, at 5:00 a.m., I don’t enjoy seeing (or smelling) huge chunks of mackerel.
I remember when my house smelled only of coffee at 5:00 a.m?
In other news, over the past few days:
• I went to a friend’s grown-up party. Remember those?
• I spent a couple days with my daughter.
• I watched all of season one of Stranger Things and it freaked me out.
• I had a nice dinner out to celebrate my husband’s birthday.
• I had lunch with a friend I hadn’t seen in four months. When I tried to get her caught up on the last several months, I realized how depressing my life is right now. Hopefully, that won’t be the case much longer.
• I fell off the healthy-food-bandwagon long enough to share a piece of birthday cake (carrot cake) with Fred.
Fred The Newf discovered he LOVES birthday cake!
There’s really nothing quite like a giant Newfie with a mixture of frosting and drool all over his face.
It makes me laugh just to think of it.
(And yes, I did clean his face for him quite promptly!)
Today, I return to physical therapy.
My arm is still swollen and sore from PRP, but less so.
Fun times ahead!?