• Apple was able to fix everything I needed them to fix yesterday.
It took up a big chunk of my day since I wasn’t allowed to leave my computer and I had to stay in the store while they fixed it.
(But, it’s a much better scenario than leaving me computer-less for a few days which is what I expected to happen.)
I still have a few Adobe issues I need to tackle, but they can (hopefully) wait until I get through the Christmas rush.
Here’s a tip for those of you who own Apple products: They’ve changed things and made it near impossible to go online and book a Genius appointment. But, if you download the (free) Apple Store app you can make a Genius appointment directly from the app.
• I’m so hopelessly behind on my own holiday stuff it’s ridiculous.
I’m trying to figure out what to wear to a Christmas party next weekend.
I’m so bad at being girly.
It’s one of those parties that’s casual dressy.
I’m thinking maybe black legging jeans, black boots, a white hole-y sweater with a white camisole/bandeau underneath, a red and white, striped, silk/cashmere scarf to add some holiday color … and some glittery costume jewelry.
I really don’t
own any wear dresses, although I do think they look great on other people … particularly with tights and boots.
If you have any outfit suggestions, I’d love to hear them because I’m fashion-clueless.
(I’m curvy so all the cute braless stuff and boy-tailored things don’t work on me.)
• I’m excited about some of my ideas for giving this holiday season, but I can’t write about them because it’s a secret. Shhhh!
• What I want for Christmas is a Newfie. But, a dog is not going to happen until (hopefully) sometime AFTER the holidays. Instead, I’ve been dropping hints about bluetooth speakers. I love to listen to music while I edit photos. It would be nice to control the music right from my computer without the “tinny” sound of computer speakers. Do you have any bluetooth speakers you’d recommend?
• When do you think I need to mail gifts to the east coast? Yesterday?
• I have a naked tree in my living room. It’s going to have to stay naked indefinitely.
• I apologize to everyone, in advance, for failing Christmas this year.