• First things first, the winner of Friday's contest was Pam. And since more than one Pam entered the contest, it was the Pam with the following comment:
Happy Friday to you too! I hope you get your laptop back soon. The sun is shining here today–Thank God!!! Finally.
Have a great weekend.
Pam, when you send me the email address you prefer, I will have your Amazon $50.00 gift card emailed directly to you.
Thank you to everyone who participated.
• Rooster Feather Controversy – After posting about my feather hair extension, a few readers contacted me to inform me roosters are being killed just to support this latest fashion craze. However, I was also contacted by a hair stylist who told me most salons are using human hair extensions colored to look like feathers. My take away on the matter is this – ask your stylist where his/her feathers come from if you plan to get a feather added to your hair.
• My laptop is back! Woo hoo! You probably already figured that out since I was able to post photos over the weekend.
• I was all over Orange County last weekend.
As it usually is ….
I did not photoshop the above sun rays. Also, I never photoshop fake sun rays.
Just sayin' ….
• The highlight of the weekend was attending a very special wedding on Balboa Island in Newport Beach. The reception was held at the Balboa Yacht Club and the bride arrived to the reception by boat.
She looked gorgeous!
The wedding photographer went missing just prior to the bride's arrival at the reception. I was asked to fill in and take shots of her arrival, etc. I was honored and the photos came out great.
How could they not, with such a beautiful bride?
© Twenty Four At Heart