Wow – it’s taken a long time, but today it begins!
(In many ways, it has taken every single day of the six years since my disabling car accident. Yes, I am the person who was told I’d never be able to hold a camera again! And yes, my right arm really is “bionic.”)
A lot of you have asked me questions about photography.
Photography is my passion. I love to talk about it and share information.
Not all of my regular readers, however, share in my
I’m excited to have a separate place for those of you who want to learn, ask questions, discover ….
You can subscribe to the Photography page/feed of Twenty Four At Heart by clicking here, or by going to “Subscribe, Photography” under my navigation tab at the top of the blog.
If you subscribe to the Photography Page of the blog, when I post something new here – you’ll automatically get it.
I won’t be posting every day on my photography feed. I expect to post two to three times a week.
What will I be talking about in this space?
Here’s a list of some of the topics I have planned:
• Beginner photography tutorials
• Intermediate and Advanced Tutorials
• What’s new in the photography world?
• Camera Gear (You can also see the gear I’m currently using by looking at my GEAR page. I will be adding more on this page over the next few weeks.)
• Photography Contests
• New product announcements/reviews/sales – Don’t worry, I’ll only be sharing ones I think you REALLY might be interested in. I have no intention of spamming you.
• Re-creating a photo. What settings were used to shoot it. What works, what doesn’t? How was it post-processed?
• Post processing software – Lightroom, Photoshop, Plug-Ins, Presets, Actions, Etc.
• Data storage/backup – you don’t want to lose your precious photos!
• Guest photographers
• Everything ELSE photography related.
Also, If you have questions, I’ll do my best to answer them.
Photography is an adventure. I’d love for you to join me in the fun.
It doesn’t matter if you’re using an iPhone or a professional camera -
The journey is more fun when you take it WITH others.
So many of my readers have been asking me to develop this new feed -
I’m excited to say it’s finally here!
(To make sure you don’t miss out – remember to subscribe HERE!)